Behringer 1273

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never tried that,
but a SMPS that is well designed will have a great performance, you can always easily build a Linear PSU for it if you want.

If we are able to do Neve clones in a pinch, then for Behringer to do that is peanuts.

The unit looks great and I'm pretty sure it performs quite well,
the schematics and diagrams are well known and extensively shared for many years so not many secrets out there in how to make it right.

There's many clones of the 1073 outhere this just looks much better and it's cheaper

Thank you, yes SMPS seemed to have been an issue that some of our members commented on but it was for the la2a and pultec emulations. This one should be fine. I'll give it a go when it becomes available

yes sorry, didn't see your thread. I'm not in the hate camp though. I have a few pre built with original cards and iron and I might try to combine them with these EQ if they sound ok.

For whats is worth I really think this Behringer clone should be a pretty good unit,
it looks awesome anyway, and AMS Neve stuff is highly overpriced anyway so there's a lot of space for cloners.

Let's not forget this forum is a "Cloner" forum and also thats the way it started

Back