• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Blue Robbie Tube Preamp for parts and repair

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubSpec

Untalented lurker
GDIY Supporter
I overestimated my abilities on this one. While I could surely get it sorted with the guidance of this great community, I've gotten burnt out and just want to pass it along to someone else.

I bought it without a power supply and with a broken gain pot. Replaced the gain pot (but I made a questionable choice and got a 6 turn pot for some dumb reason), and built a power supply that *should* be outputting there required voltages (54v + 10v) but is actually outputting 70v + 12.5v. So, fried a capacitor and two resistors at least. I replaced the capacitor but not the resistors, and I'm throwing in the towel.

Asking $200 but am open to offers. Ships from TN, US. Prefer to keep shipping with US, but am open to discuss.

1000002917.jpg
1000003029.jpg
1000003027.jpg
1000003021.jpg
1000002913.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back