• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Bosch MP 1uf 160v PIO capacitors

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EarthTone

Hi,

I am looking for some Bosch output capacitors. MP 1uf PIO 160V preferred as I don’t know if the 250V’s will fit. I am open to the round or square ones. Lemme know if you have any for sale! Thanks!

Matt

I have some NOS Siemens MP square 1uf 160V capacitors. Sound great in tube mics. These were in the very early U47's

Hi,

I am looking for some Bosch output capacitors. MP 1uf PIO 160V preferred as I don’t know if the 250V’s will fit. I am open to the round or square ones. Lemme know if you have any for sale! Thanks!

Matt
The 250V won't fit, too big. You can find plenty of NOS PIO caps on eBay, just have a look.

I have some NOS Siemens MP square 1uf 160V capacitors. Sound great in tube mics. These were in the very early U47's
Thanks! I found some Bosch square ones already. But I may ask you about these as I would be open to buying them if they are the round ones.

Reactions: Ian

Latest posts

Back