Calrec M Series DF1625 comp/expander schematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonrussell77

Hey,

Would any of you good folk have a copy of the schematics for the Calrec DF1625 compressor module? I just got a couple of these and have hooked them up with the verified pinouts for the DL1656 module (which the two are compatible) and it seems to be kinda working but the signal is very quiet and lacks any low end.

To me it sounds like a signal that is just about phase cancelled. I can hear it compressing and the leds all do what they are supposed to. I've got all the correct voltages and grounding. Also, in bypass the signal is fine.

Both units doing the same thing which leads me to believe I may have to link something on the connector pins perhaps.  Info on these units is scarce to say the least. I have a feeling they are faulty, but both? I dunno.

Here are the pinouts I'm using:

1: L1 (stereo link 1 )
2: L2
4: remote meter
5: remote meter
8: audio input ground
9: audio input positive
10: audio input negative
15: -17.5V
16: +17.5V
17: PSU common
18: 9V Ground (LED power supply) - connected to main ground. have tried using a completely independent psu (inculding ground) for this but no dice.
20: 9Vpos (LED power supply)
29: audio output positive
30: audio output negative
32: audio output ground

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back