Can anyone contact...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got 60 email addresses. Theres gotta be a few of them not here.
How do i send to someone to take care of it ?

Gustav

Justin,
I can still get in (for now) but I searched the RO forums and could find no trace of Shoreditch. Either he's been nuked or I'm spelling it wrong.

[quote author="Jonathan Hayward"]Wahey Keith, Very glad you're here too. I had just insulted you on TT when it was pulled.
I was wondering what your recollections were of the noise floor on a new M2000 (AMEK)
And whether 'Inky Black' silence - as on the 9098 - was available on a test tape (preferably IEC).[/quote]

No problem, bastard. ;)

'inky black silence' (as I replied on Tech Talk before it was cast into the pit of despair) is available as a test signal on the 'John Peel Reproduce Alignment Test Tape' and consists of 20 seconds of leader tape. :shock: The John Peel tape was only available in NAB 15ips, and the AES 30ips versions are pirated copies... beware. (The Beeb? -Use 30ips? -Whatever next? -Gold-plated giveaway biros? :twisted: )

The M2000 was a little noisy, as was the 2500 and 3000. improvements in some circumstances could be made by tearing the console down and re-bussing the ground, taking great care to keep the summing bus ground reference the same as the origination point's (channel's) ground reference. This only affected the 'humzzzz' component. The pure, silky hiss was a constant and could only be affected by lower noise gain stages... If I recall correctly, did the M2000 have a "stereo mute" button that isolated the feed from the buss, as well as the main channel cut button? -or am I confusing models here...?

Keef

Have emailed Kid Squid. I don't have the emails for:

Squib (is he here already?)

DaArry

If you know the above post them an email.

Others that I do not have emails for:

Ciminosound

Tom Waterman

Scott S

If you know the above send an email to them!

J

If anyone knows Mark McQuilken send him an email.

Is Dukasound here yet?

I assume Bluebird is here?

J

edit: Just saw Mark's post, I assume CJ has Bluebird's address, get on it CJ!

Oh man!
Everybody is here!

I have about 50 new emails of people who need this address, so they are still arriving on a minute by minute basis!

Latest posts

Back