Can anyone contact...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about that girl in the UK who was building an LA2A? (Her name was Vikki, wasn't it?). It would be a shame to lose our only female member. I couldn't find an email address for her over at the old place...

This reads like a 'day after nuclear fallout' novel. Very entertaining.

Well done on everyone keeping the ship righted - such is the power of the internot!

Cheers

Chris

Thanks for the email, Adrian - :grin: I've arrived! I'm still building the LA2A between shows :roll: - busy, busy, busy...will let you know how it all pans out when I've finished it. Again thanks for keeping me informed of developments. :cool: -

:?:

Has anybody got a simple DI circuit to convert jack line input to balanced output to send a keyboard down a hundred foot multicore? :grin:

Vikki

I've emailed IJ.

I think the panic is over now, Jakob has posted a link on Gearslutz and most people get to see the GroupDIY mailing list so I reckon the stragglers should not have any trouble finding this place.

This thread reminds me of when you go to a party at a large mansion with loads of corridors and rooms, and you keep running into various people and they say "so-and-so's here" and you say "I haven't seen them yet, I'll try and catch up with them"

J

Vikki,

Good to see you here.

I think Bo Hansén had that nice linedriver on his page..

edit: here's the link - http://w1.316.telia.com/~u31617586/

Jakob E.

[quote author="thermionic"]If anyone knows Mark McQuilken send him an email.

Is Dukasound here yet?

I assume Bluebird is here?

J

edit: Just saw Mark's post, I assume CJ has Bluebird's address, get on it CJ![/quote]

Yes I am here and very happy.
Duka

Hi Vikki,

Glad you could make it.

Try posting your question as a new topic- I think it'll get lost in this thread!

Mark

(BTW, I've been banned from RO forums now- I was just trying to get some more e-mail addresses from TTers who've posted in other forums and the "Critical Information" screen popped up. It's an interesting situation when you have an article published in their e-mag and you're banned at the same time.... :shock: )

Back