Can't open last page of Sta level help thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernbrue

Hi,
Yesterday I realized that when accessing the last page of my Sta Level build and help thread I just get a blank page.
http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=59017.200
Background: User Monoklang tried to upload a wiring guide for this project (1.7mb) and didn't succeed. He was just getting a blank page. Then I tried to upload the wiring guide myself and failed as well. Since then I can't access the 11th page of my build and help thread. All other pages from 1-10 are accessible. Really strange. I reported this to Ethan but haven't got any response.
Bernd

bernbrue said:
JohnRoberts said:
Well one or the other is incorrect.

Perhaps try it the way the instruction post suggests, or not...

do whatever you want.

JR
I always do what I want.  ;D
Bernd
If you keep doing what you are doing, you are likely to keep getting what you get.

I can only lead you to the water, not drink it for you.

JR

The problem is not that I can't upload the picture, the problem is that I can't even access the 11 page of the build thread to upload a picture. Can you?
So how can I drink when there is no water?
Thanks anyway.
Bernd

I can see that you've  posted in the sta level thread but I can't open it. I tried it as well but it doesn't work. I wouldn't mind if one of the admins would delete all the post of the 11th page.
Bernd

bernbrue said:
The problem is not that I can't upload the picture, the problem is that I can't even access the 11 page of the build thread to upload a picture. Can you?
So how can I drink when there is no water?
Thanks anyway.
Bernd

It appears there is water there, but I can't see it either. I just did a test post that apparently posted to page 11, but get the same blank screen trying to see my post.

I have reported this to Ethan, maybe something got locked up from the oversized upload, or a quirk of the forum software.

JR

PS: I can't even delete my own post if i can't see it. I doubt you want to delete the whole thread? 

Latest posts

Back