Collective Cases - PSU cases, ez1073, CLX cases and PCB's.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
api1.jpg

All done!

Neily said:
What standoffs are you guys using for the 312 case??????//

Ditto (with the Access 312 PCB's and push-button switches from Classic API).  About to get mine slapped together :)

Thanks  8)

Tenatively, it looks like 5/16" standoffs will do the trick (did a VERY quick and dirty fit).  I'll confirm 100% later in the week or next week.

8)

lockwashers go on the inside
;D you're more than welcome to come and make those adjustments for me, but thanks for the heads up.

The way I have them seemed to make sense to me at the time...  why do you put them on the inside?  In other applications I put the lock washer next to the nut.

edit:  :eek:  well, I was perfectly happy with them the way they are, though now I am realizing it is quite ugly compared to how I think they will look with the washers on the inside.    :'( really don't want to have to dig back in.....  thanks again for the good eye shabtek

Functionally, the lock washers can go anywhere. Aesthetically, they go on the inside. Sometimes the switches look better with the lock washer on the outside. It's a builder's call. DW.

Well, I am still working on the protos.  So it will be a little bit but you will be able to get one for sure!

Thanks, I'm excited about those comps as well.  I have a bluegrass project I will be producing coming up that screams for that baby!

Awesome! Can't wait!

I do a ton of bluegrass. Are you thinking these will be good with vocals or something else? I'll try them on everything for sure but just looking for some insight.

Cheers,
jb

0dbfs said:
Awesome! Can't wait!

I do a ton of bluegrass. Are you thinking these will be good with vocals or something else? I'll try them on everything for sure but just looking for some insight.

Cheers,
jb

my prototype of the unit sounds really lovely on vocals. Like 1176ish but tube.

Latest posts

Back