Collective Cases - PSU cases, ez1073, CLX cases and PCB's.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everybody!

Looking for two cases (and pcb's) for my  ioaudio MK-U47's.
The Collective Cases are really beautiful, but I assume quite costly to get them over to the Netherlands...
Would there be an alternative nearby?

Best, Marcel

I don't know, Dan. As I emailed you: I am very happy with the cases. They are perfect and nowhere to be found, but for Dutch (or maybe other EU) citizens very expensive to buy since the Dutch tax office charges you an extra 21% VAT...

500-series (3-space) 1u rack still available? Can`t seem to find them on your web. Not really in need right now, but nice to keep in the back of my head when planning some future projects.  8)

Hi All!

Does anybody know the correct standoff size for the ez1073 in Dan's case?  I contacted Colin at AML and he thought it might be 3mm or 4mm.

Thanks!

Hey guys, I updated my website.    It was long overdue!  I am trying a online cart.  Hopefully that works ok.  If not, feel free to email me. 

Also, I am now carrying the CLX VU rev 3 PCB's and the Access 312 PCB's along with the cases. 

Hi SR1200, I am looking to build a Reddi style DI box so I was wondering where did you get the PCB/Scheme. That looks amazing!

Thanks!

sr1200 said:
Just finished up a proto of the Reddi style DI box...  SOUNDS AMAZING (thanks @CJ ;) )

Some pics of the build.  I used one of Dan's regular PS cases.  Mounted the Torroid to the side (yeah theres a hex bolt head stickin out the side, but who cares... looks cool)  Mounted the tube board to the bottom lip (counter sunk the holes so the top still closes nicely)  Did a polarity switch, ground lift as well.  (just need a lamp to complete it).  It actually FEELS really nice to play thru as well.  Hard to describe but if you're a player you'll know what I mean.  It's very responsive and has a GREAT crystal clear sound to it (makes my bass sound like my bass...)  Even though its a "DI" you really don't even need to go into a pre to hit your daw (or tape)... Gain at max is just below clipping on my converter when playing aggressively, but I also have some HOT bartolini pickups, so that might have something to do with it.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  Excellent piece ill be sure to use quite often!

https://www.facebook.com/anthony.paganini/media_set?set=a.10203691447869822.1073741831.1326207212&type=1

Hey guys, I added a few new PCB's to the store that I have been working on for a while now.  I thought I would share here.

The first is a DC filtering PCB.  Great for a number of different project.  You can use it with linear supplies or more specifically any number of switching supplies.  These should be pretty handy along with the switching supplies that I should have in stock soon!
collectivecases.com/?product=dc-filtering-pcb

The second one is a M/S matrix designed around the THAT chips.  I needed to have one for a few things I have been working on personally so I thought it would be a good idea to do a PCB that others could use as well.  I have parts on the way to me now from Mouser to build this one up right away.  I am gonna use it as a IN/OUT test setup for a few other circuits I want to try out in the studio.
collectivecases.com/?product=mastering-grade-ms-matrix-pcbs

First time posting here. I just wanted to say thanks to Dan for hooking me up with his awesome Power supply, filter board, and 3x500 series single rack case. I put together a channel strip using a capi 312, tb550 and a Laz 525.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
Hello,

Is your DBX160 VU case the double one ? ie it contains two compressors ?

Best regards

Latest posts

Back