Compex F760X-N pinouts help

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattKU

I have a Compex F760X-N that I'd like to test, it's in a modular housing designed to plug into a desk. I'm not looking to build a permanent housing, just power it up and run audio through, unbalanced is fine. I've established that the connector on the back is a McMurdo RSD16 and have a female connector coming in the post. I've located the pinout (attached) and have an adequate power supply. So, here's the questions -

1 - There's only a single pin given for Audio Input (1) and Audio Output (6). I'm going to be wiring a jack socket to each, so where would tip go and where would sleeve go, in each case?
2 - I only have the single unit so presumably I can simply leave pins 3 and 11, the stereo links, disconnected?

I'm aware this is absolutely fundamental stuff for most users of this board, so any help is much appreciated; I can resolder a dry-joint or replace a component but my electronics theory level is about zero.

Attachments

• IMG_3967.jpg
    IMG_3967.jpg
    973 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3969.jpg
    IMG_3969.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 20.57.47.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 20.57.47.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back