Cool knob bro.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a great Bakelite knob on a tube mic pre.

I really loved the midway tour. My wife and her niece (that lives there) went shopping at the shopping center at the pier while I went on the tour. Fascinating.

That would be a great Bakelite knob on a tube mic pre.

I really loved the midway tour. My wife and her niece (that lives there) went shopping at the shopping center at the pier while I went on the tour. Fascinating.
Yes, a very fascinating tour. Another great tour was the uss Iowa down in Long Beach harbor.

Not to veer too off-topic, but if yall are ever in the Northeast, Battleship Cove is also a must visit. 6 Ships to explore!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battleship_Cove
That looks amazing. I have also seen the German WWII sub at the museum of science and industry in chicago. Talk about tight quarters.
But back to the knob.could probably get those from surplus for Pennies on the dollar.

The military tend to like their tactile controls ,
Makes sense really as even if the lights go out or the place is full of smoke and dust ,feel alone tells you the position of the dials .
I got onboard lots of visiting ships as a kid , once we got a short trip up the harbour from the navy base to the city on one of the Irish navy ships .

The military tend to like their tactile controls ,
Makes sense really as even if the lights go out or the place is full of smoke and dust ,feel alone tells you the position of the dials .
I got onboard lots of visiting ships as a kid , once we got a short trip up the harbour from the navy base to the city on one of the Irish navy ships .
The same is in commercial aviation.
Such great knobs…

Latest posts

Back