country

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus

When I read posts I often look at the country,state, etc under the name. I find this lets me know if what I am posting might be understood by others and maybe were they can get parts etc.

There are people from all over the world here

Maybe when someone posts a question adding the country might help getting a good answer.

Thoughts from others on this.

Yes, it's way easier to answer someone if you know his geographical position.

Please enter your location in your profile - that helps a lot..

Jakob E.

It's a good idea!

Actually, the USA people confuse me with their state codes.

So, for example, instead of 'NJ' , Gus could put New Jersey, USA.

Cheers!
Stewart

The Republic of Yorkshire

[quote author="Consul"]I do admit to using the state code for Michigan, but I do say I'm in the USA, at least. I'll go update my profile really quick...[/quote]
Thanks. Some of those state codes are hard to guess. When a lot of Americans don't know all the states, how are we poor Europeans supposed to? :green:

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

I remain constantly amazed at how many people in Europe know more about American history than most Americans.

Try asking a sample of average Americans the name of the French general that came over at his own expense to help us fight during the Revolutionary War, and you'll get blank stares, followed by incredulous replies of "No French ever helped us out!"

Only a few here and there can answer, "Lafayette!" :green:

EDIT: Sorry, didn't mean to turn this thread into a rant. Carry on.

Latest posts

Back