Custom Aluminum Logo Nameplate....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonedude

Hi, do anyone here at GDIY know where its possible to order custom aluminum logo nameplates, maybe 50 or 100 pcs?

Best, Mattias

At least around here, sign and trophy makers can get a sensitized metal sheet which can have an image printed on.

"Best golfer, Härnösand, 2016" with your face on it.

I bet the sheet is at least paper-size, and the sign maker has some way to trim it neatly so you can stick it on the base of a trophy cup. So I bet you can get dozens per sheet. If you want "Mattias Music" and stuck to your box, he does not care.

I can help you!

As it happens I am on the verge of getting myself on the white market to offer this exact service, that being custom metal work, enclosures and faceplates among other things.

Expect a PM soon.

Cheers,

Tim

Hey Jakob.... Thanks, but slight confusion here! I was saying that I can help tonedude (and Ian) out! Not looking for another engraving service in OZ.

You guys may remember a thread that I had a few years ago which was a diary of the building and first cuts of my CNC machine. The climax was a G9 panel.  After that things got very busy with work so nothing much else happened. That is until about 8 months ago when my role on the mining project ended. I decided that instead fighting for a position on the next soulless project like everyone else (and these positions now do not even exist....Western Australia is in a strange economic situation at the moment), I would get stuck into building things and start a business doing what I dreamed of every day up on the mine site.

So the CNC has been churning great things out, and I am starting to get a few clients in Australia. In the not to distant future I will launch my little business to the world.... so keep your eyes on the white market.

Cheers,

Tim

Latest posts

Back