Custom faceplate recommendations?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"we" are amp-haus - a small group of music professionals in Charleston SC area. We are former (and some still current) guitar techs, luthiers, recording and broadcast engineers, graphic designers/communication artists, and electronics engineers. For some reason lots of older techs ended up retiring in this area... oh I know, it is was cheap living.
So you live in heaven? You built it and they came? (A little jealous over here in not-very-techy Astoria, OR.)

So you live in heaven? You built it and they came? (A little jealous over here in not-very-techy Astoria, OR.)
No, pretty far from heaven. Summer temps are a little closer to the "other place," and quite far my original home - Minneapolis.

Built it, lol? I feel like we are constructing an airplane that is already rolling down the runway. What we are fortunate for in some ways is there is a large military/aviation industry here - lots of leftover decent quality parts and people lol.

Our website is not up - really much. Soon. Website is amp-haus.com

We will have some standard type racks and customizable rack cases available. Right now we quote everything as needed. If you dig around I think you will fund we have a good reputation. Things are a bit busy in for some other clients projects right now, so the website has been a very low priority.

-Tony

Latest posts

Back