DBX 900 rack

Help Support GroupDIY:

David Kulka

If any of you guys buy a dbx rack with a bunch of 411 cards in it and want to unload the 411's, please PM me. I'm looking to buy a dozen or so for parts, if the price is right. Thanks.

moamps

It's may be too late ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/DBX-Noise-Reduction_W0QQitemZ150255888817QQihZ005QQcategoryZ23790QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

conleycd

Does anyone know the screw length and thread on the DBX 900 series? I'm thinking I'm going to through a couple SSL 9k preamps in my slots. I have a JLM powerstation 5 rail for a powersupply in my 900 case so I can even route 48 volt for phantom! Hurray!

Ok... any one know the specs?

CC

sahib

White Market Member
Screws are 1/8th UNC. DBX is 21.5mm long and the Aphex is 17mm long.
I have done a quick drawing of the panels but I can not upload the image at the moment as I have just discovered that our smart ftp account has expired. I'll sort it out and try to upload it today.

conleycd

Thanks man. I really appreciate that. The unit of UNC is what? Is that inches or metric or another standard that I might not be aware of?

Thanks again.

CC

sahib

White Market Member
It is an imperial size (inch) but because these are American make equipment the screws are in American imperial standard, unified screw thread.

C stands for coarse thread for the screw. There is also UNF which is the fine thread version.