Deaths from climate change

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I've spent quite some time in hospitals. Doesn't make me an MD...

Sabine was quite sceptical about climate science, until these last two video's. Now she changed her mind. The main reason is that the 20 or so different models used to study climate were compared. Until recently, the outliers were averaged down because meteorologists suspected that the models produced an error. It has become clear however, that the outliers are right and the rest was wrong.

That means that predictions about rising temperature were too low. It's worse than reckoned.

There is also some circumstantial evidence from weather forecasters that see extreme weather in the very near future. Like next month. Not everywhere, and the locations that will be hit by extreme rainfall or wind cannot be precisely predicted.

This last bit isn't even in the vids. It dates from just before the vids and is about weather, not climate.

Well, I've spent quite some time in hospitals. Doesn't make me an MD...

Sabine was quite sceptical about climate science, until these last two video's. Now she changed her mind. The main reason is that the 20 or so different models used to study climate were compared. Until recently, the outliers were averaged down because meteorologists suspected that the models produced an error. It has become clear however, that the outliers are right and the rest was wrong.

That means that predictions about rising temperature were too low. It's worse than reckoned.

There is also some circumstantial evidence from weather forecasters that see extreme weather in the very near future. Like next month. Not everywhere, and the locations that will be hit by extreme rainfall or wind cannot be precisely predicted.
If you're referring to the so-called Ark storm/atmospheric river event some outlets have been hyping...let's see what really happens in the next two weeks. The less hyperbolic forecasters are predicting just another typical series of el nino Pacific storms. Having lived through several el nino winters in the Santa Cruz mountains of CA, I will be watching my former area's weather stations and comparing to my 22 years of personal records from my time there.

This last bit isn't even in the vids. It dates from just before the vids and is about weather, not climate.

For any problem, there are different tools...

Besides, some national meteorological institutes have their own models.
Is there different science operating in these different countries? Who validates and/or critiques the models' algorithms and data sources?

Why would you even expect to have just one?
Why would you assume that's what his question implied? Seems like you missed the point.

cyrano

For someone with obvious climate anxiety fear, you seem to miss the scammers hypocracy in pushing this extreme political science nonscence.
At some point unless we stop the obvious exgeration propergander of a so called man made climate disaster, by people like gore, kerry and the media
You seem to be prophetic in you own signature.

“When the rich rob the poor, it’s called business. When the poor fight back, it’s called violence.” – Mark Twain

This will be the result of hijacked science by completely greedy and utter idiotic elite fantasists.
IE Climate Fascism, amongst other factors of the increasing tip toe to a totalitarian state !

A lie will travel around the world before the truth has even got its boot's on - Mark Twain

Last edited:
Which means you didn't watch the video.
I don't ever watch obvious funded propergander fear garbage spewed out by youtube, period

However this is going to get interesting, this is what is happening in europe (france, germany, holland, poland, serbia)
Constant subversion by the government on the actual people that provide the food and therefore the health of a nation.
Because of the so called need for global policy of NET0
"When are you the people going to realize that you are the Zero part in this utter scam", as you have no say or serious debate.
LIVE from france.

Last edited:
I don't ever watch obvious funded propergander fear garbage spewed out by youtube, period

However this is going to get interesting, this is what is happening in europe (france, germany, holland, poland, serbia)
Constant subversion by the government on the actual people that provide the food and therefore the health of a nation.
Because of the so called need for global policy of NET0
"When are you the people going to realize that you are the Zero part in this utter scam", as you have no say or serious debate.

If you don't watch it, how can you have a serious debate?

Dr. John Campbell and Sabine Hosenfelder both concluded that the deniers don't want to be informed. They have formed an opinion and are very, very afraid someone or something might change their mind.

Net zero is a cry. Something we'll never get to. Just like zero deaths from traffic accidents. Unfortunately some take it as a declaration of the target to get to. That makes it a slogan, especially for deniers.

But it isn't only climate change. Even covid resurfaced as a means to start panic. And the UK is at the center, with renewed efforts to sell brexit, ramp up racial conflict (Poor UK girls getting raped by paki muslim gangs, fi). All of these are subjects to disturb the average Joe.

Obviously the goal is war. War will cover up what Israel is doing. War will allow Saudi Arabia to clear and annex Yemen. War will allow the 1% to do as they please and even transform to some "saviour of the motherland" role.

I dislike mind reading especially when it involves reading my mind :rolleyes: . I consider myself to be the authority about what I am thinking. ;)
===
Almost on topic but related. President Biden just blocked permitting for new LNG export terminals. We have excess NG that could be used to help our EU allies reduce funding Russian war efforts.

Personally this should mean lower NG prices here, and my local "clean" (cough) coal power plant has been burning NG since it was turned on a few years ago. I recall recently seeing an electricity cost increase which is contrary to my thesis (I checked and NG prices have been falling since 2022, so recent electricity rate increase is fishy). .

JR

Scientists Try Risky Air And Water Experiments Hoping To Stop Climate Change

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-water-experiments-hoping-stop-climate-change

Marine-Cloud-Brightening.jpg

Back