DIY 500 series STUDER 169 Recording Channel (Mic Pre + EQ) Documents Published!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, maybe someone can help me figure out what i've done wrong with this.
I've finished my units and everything works except the HPF.
I have soldered 100nf as well and wired the spdt switch so that lug 1 and 2 connect to the holes on the PCB.

I checked with the schematic but as that part of the design isn't drawn up, i'm not quite sure if i have it connected properly.

If someone can help me out would be great !
Manu

I posted about this here:

https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=59616.msg840872#msg840872

I had to remove the jumper below DOA 1 to get HPF to work.

Thanks!

Paul

Hello everybody.
I have assembled the eq studer 169 and I love it. Now I would like to mount this, but the files are not available, does anyone have them available?
Thank you.

Hi everybody, I've been enjoying these little ones quite a lot but they are developing a high pitch (noise) constant in the background... has anyone else noticed that?
Manu

Can someone please upload the files (schematic, boards, etc) as the google doc links don't work or at least I can't get access?
Would love to build it.

I redraw the Studer 169 EQ from the other thread in KiCad as I have the need to mill that project myself and therefore I need the Gerber files. If I have time I will redraw the Studer 169 Channel as well ...
Thinking about uploading both KiCad projects to Github for other to use and/or modify.

I’ve the docs somebody can made pcbs with the pdf files?
I don’t have the tools for made it, and the pcb manufacturer don’t accept pdf files.
I need 10 pcbs.

Back