• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DIY Custom 500 series hardware

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

Sorry my PM box exploded and I have sold the rest of the EQN parts minus 1x L-Brackets.  I have updated my stock list accordingly thanks.

Sucks you're all sold out of the EQN stuff, I would love another to match the one I purchased from you. Can you share where you got the faceplates from?

mrscary said:
Sucks you're all sold out of the EQN stuff, I would love another to match the one I purchased from you. Can you share where you got the faceplates from?

I'm very interested in this as well. Really want to match up my EQNs with the NV73s that have the faceplates I got from you.

mhbunch said:
mrscary said:

I'm very interested in this as well. Really want to match up my EQNs with the NV73s that have the faceplates I got from you.

mrscary said:

As of right now i'm out of stock and it wouldn't make a sense for me to do another run especially since they are no longer available for purchase. In fact I am actually looks for a kit myself. I sold 1 to pcbs many and now i'm regretting it  :'(

We've all been there hehe

If/When you do decide to do another run of the faceplates, please put me down for a couple of each!

Back