Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ruckus328 said:
Guess I should clear things up...  For those that didn't see Ptown's post at the top of this page, he's no longer offering kits for the SB4000, I will be offering them direct from now on, for info please visit my White Market thread:

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=40755.0

They are in the kitting process and will be available in approx 4 weeks, please direct any further questions and inquires regarding them to my white market thread, thanks.

Wow, tragic timing for me. I've just finished painstakingly finding, subbing, and ordering all the parts individually after getting no response from diypartssupply. Still having trouble getting info about ordering the backend punched chassis and a compatible meter without the stupid blue backlight.

A question about the gssl meter...how is the backlight powered?? from the LED on the panel board??12v or 15v?
Thanks.

I don't entirely understand your question...it's powered from wherever you decide to steal voltage from. IIRC it needs about 5V-7V to light the LEDS. I will verify later when I'm home.

The DIY parts supply site is not working on my computer for some reason. I will PM you my PayPal Email Address. Please bill me for 1 PSU kit with all components and PCB so I can get my Access 312's going :)

Cheers.

got my two PSUniversals saturday had them both built an hour later. GREAT kit. Thank you I will be ordering more!!!

buildafriend said:
The DIY parts supply site is not working on my computer for some reason. I will PM you my PayPal Email Address. Please bill me for 1 PSU kit with all components and PCB so I can get my Access 312's going :)

Cheers.

I posted on here as stated above, and PMd. Still no reply. Please kindly reply.

Hi, will MP-2 kits be offered again at some point? If so, I would like two more...

The answer on the MP-2's is a big maybe...I'm not sure there's enough demand to make a run feasible. The wife is on maternity leave right now so I have to be very careful financially.

Latest posts

Back