Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like i can probably do them, but they'll be $5 more than i had said. I'll get details up on monday or tuesday when i get back into town.

Looks like i can probably do them, but they'll be $5 more than i had said. I'll get details up on monday or tuesday when i get back into town.

Okay with the price, guessing the boards should show up some time next week so wanting to get the kit ordered.

Thanks

I ordered in-stock SB4000 items over 2 weeks ago and have not heard about/received shipment confirmation.  Very fast shipment from Ruckus so wanted to see if there is some kind of issue.

Looks like the stuff got here for the sb4000 awwwesome.

Bryan  sorry to be a pain,  checking the status on the Trident kits my boards showed up today and want to get going.

Thanks
Kim

No worries my man, I'll have to set up a pre-order for them as there is limited interest, but regardless of how many people jump onboard, I will follow though anyway. That will happen in the next few days, and they should be ready in about 2 weeks as everything is in stock with the suppliers.

Cheers

UPDATE - new products

SImple 3 rail psus http://diypartssupply.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=34

SGA-SOA-2 kits http://diypartssupply.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=33

Cheers

Yo..... I bet those SGA-SOA-2's really rock. Have you heard those yet. The kits are $20. each. Any chance you could do a discount on ten kits? Let me check my budget but I want to order at least 4 of these within the next couple of weeks. Thanks, DANA.

The small blue trimmer resistors in the sb4000 kit; How do I find the values for them? the searches i have done for datasheets based upon the information i read off of them return no results.

Are you doing a 100% off sale? Everything in the store is showing up at $0 for me. Just a friendly heads up.

What's the status of the A Range part kits? I just ordered all the I/O transformers for 4 units and I need to get the other parts ordered in the next few weeks. What on the BOM will NOT come with your kit? I could get started ordering that stuff too...

That's cool. If you were going to do it, I wanted to give you the business instead of doing it myself. Thanks for the help though! I may be picking some stuff up from your store anyway. and Congratulations!

Hi, when/if do you have SB4000 kits in stock again? I'd be in for one full set...

Cheers,

Mikko

Back