Does anyone sell an INA217/1510/1512 PCB or have one I could etch?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

resilient

Hi all,

I am working on some basic preamps for my setup and I'd like to build 8 channels of an INA217 pre to use as my primary preamps.  I'll be adding a Seventh Circle for color a little later.

Does anyone know of anyone who sells PCBs for any of these chips?  Or does anyone have a PCB design they wouldn't mind sharing with me that I could etch?

Thanks!

Brandon

I am looking for a cheap solution.  :)  I've already got everything I need except a few caps and resistors, so I'm trying to find a PCB to either buy or etch.  :)

Thanks for posting, though!  Looks like great stuff.

Brandon

resilient said:
I am looking for a cheap solution.  :)  I've already got everything I need except a few caps and resistors, so I'm trying to find a PCB to either buy or etch.  :)

Thanks for posting, though!  Looks like great stuff.

Brandon

https://pcbgrinder.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_71&product_id=100

Theres a self etch file in the documents for this - just check the scale of the PDF. Its off, and I haven't gotten around to fixing it.

Gustav

Thank you for sharing this.  I had not realized the PCB was in the PDF.  You are awesome, sir.  :)  I'll do some print outs tonight and see if I can get the scale right.

Brandon

resilient said:
I'll do some print outs tonight and see if I can get the scale right.

Brandon

See if the scale is right on this one and report back.

Its 100% correct when I print this PDF on my own printer.

https://pcbgrinder.com/download/Check.pdf

Gustav

Sorry it took me so long, but I finally have an answer for you.  It did not print out to the correct scale.  A bit small.

Here's a pic:

IMG_20131205_205940344_zps8qj6kf3l.jpg

Brandon

Back