dogs, halloween, and beyond

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

"the more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"

With the current state of affairs, personally and elsewhere I have decided that the only thing I really want to look at anymore is schematics/electronics and funny dog photos/videos. That's what is making me smile these days.
with that in mind, here is a great video of a halloween dog in costume. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOXYoMToNus

For me its The Big Bang Theory and Strictly Come Dancing ( and cute little dogs )( my wife got a little toy dachshund dressed in a Santa suit in the post yesterday ).

Cheers

Ian

Binge watching is about the only way I can distract myself lately...I can't watch the dailey BAD news (which is what it should be called anyway)...

So this week I binged watched HBO "Barry"...it got a little dark but was still worthy...last night I finished "Queens Gambit" on Netflix and it was wonderful, since I was a chess nerd in the 70's as teenager...

I also spend as much time as is safe with my grandkids...which ends up only being a few hours a week...

I've decided that come spring I will take some courses at the University online since otherwise I will just be getting older and not better.

Why not?

Latest posts

Back