• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Don Classics U76 kit or module

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one that is excess to my needs, solo recording one track at a time these days & mixing in the box
All modules are for sale , haven't determined prices yet as I started listing these today.

Attachments

• DSC09636.JPG
    DSC09636.JPG
    776.8 KB
Is David not selling them anymore?
Dave is a good friend and he is busy with other ventures and lives in Spain now.

I do not think we will see Dave on the forum again. I'm considering taking on his kits, but it would be in a different format. I would do complete kits, and they would be on pre-order, and a batch would be fulfilled in one hit. That said, I am a full-time mix engineer with a young family, so I would not be able to offer much in direct build support, I just want to help Dave clear his stock and offer these great builds to the group. I know some vendors are very good with support and others are completely unsupported.

Where should I post about getting interested in a group buy on this? I could probably do a Blue and Black face 76 in one lot. Great to hear if there is some interest. If there is genuine interest from enough people I'll look at pricing a full kit.

Back