Donate!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebra50

We'd all miss this place if is wasn't here!
If you haven't done so recently, there is a little donate button at the bottom of the page. Give it a click.  ;)

Cheers!

Hi Fubard,

Sorry for the delay.  I ran out of XL's last month and finally got a chance to order more.
If you bought an XL, it will ship in a couple of weeks.
If you can't wait that long PM me and I'll get you a refund.

Thanks for the support!

zebra50 said:
We'd all miss this place if is wasn't here!
If you haven't done so recently, there is a little donate button at the bottom of the page. Give it a click.  ;)

Done, too!  :)

Ethan said:
Hi Fubard,

Sorry for the delay.  I ran out of XL's last month and finally got a chance to order more.

Thanks for the support!

Ahhh, NICE. Thanks  ;D

Edit: yes, XL. I have no problem waiting, I actually thought I might have beefed the process.

This forum gives me a lot and i just wanted to keep DIY spirit alive so i've just donate

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and passion!

Ethan said:
Hi Fubard,

Thanks for the support!

I am going to order a shirt - but please don't tell everyone how large I am  ;D

Gustav

Thank you.
I try to thank everyone that takes the time to donate, but sometimes I don't know who you are because the PayPal email address doesn't match your forum info. So if I haven't thanked you personally, please know that it's sincerely appreciated and not taken for granted.

Back