• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Cory from Seventh Circle Audio collecting donations for wood-burning stoves in Ukraine

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soapfoot

Posting here since, while it's sort of DIY-related, it's also soliciting donations and I can't think of a better place for it. If moderators feel it should be relocated or removed, I understand.

It just seemed like a nice thing to pass along

Earlier this year I needed some help with some older design files needing to be redrawn. I found a man on Fiverr who happened to be from Ukraine, looking for work. He was wonderful to work with! He lost his job at a high tech design company due to the war. He shared with me the money he made from this job will not only help his immediate family, but his community. I hadn't heard much from him for a few months until a few days ago. He asked to spread the word that donations are needed to buy metal to make simple stoves/furnaces for the Winter. The electrical grid and gas lines have been targeted, and they need to resort to burning wood. As I am writing this, we are under a Blizzard warning in MN with -35 degree wind chills. I could not imagine having to go without heat and warm food, and winter technically started yesterday.

I am asking you all if you could do one or both of the following:

Donate

Like/Share to FB, Twitter, Instagram, wherever

This money goes through me and 100% is sent directly to a great human being. Thank you for reading and any help you choose to give! Happy holidays to you all!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-donate-for-stoves-and-furnaces-in-ukraine
https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-donate-for-stoves-and-furnaces-in-ukraine

Latest posts

Back