Dorrough C2 - Right Side Pinning

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siegfried Meier

Hey guys!

Any idea why this meter would do this?  Used to work perfectly...now it pins hard with no input connected or level coming in...

Thanks!
Sig

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
This is the same as saying 'My car stopped working, any idea why?'
This device will have 50 to 100 parts, any of them could have died, you are asking us to somehow diagnose this based on NO information.

Years ago I worked on one of those with BOTH channels "pinned".  One of the PSU regulators had died so it was missing one rail.  Check rails on the circuitry for the bad channel.  I don't seem to find schemos for that unit on my hard drive.  Send an email to Dorrough....they were very helpful.

Bri

Brian Roth said:
Years ago I worked on one of those with BOTH channels "pinned".  One of the PSU regulators had died so it was missing one rail.  Check rails on the circuitry for the bad channel.  I don't seem to find schemos for that unit on my hard drive.  Send an email to Dorrough....they were very helpful.

Bri

So it would appear that I did give "SOME" info in order for Brian to give me a little clue as to where I should look... 

Thanks for being helpful dude, I'll check that out!!!

Latest posts

Back