Sounds interesting. I'm still trying to work out how to balance these 6V6s. I've seen posts detailing a method of inserting a 300Hz signal (with no input to compressor) to the grids of both 6V6s, which is pin 5 I think, and then adjusting the trimmer following R23 for lowest noise. I haven't found a way to do this yet, maybe at the front of R21 and R22?-All voltages within 5% (Increased R23 from 150-220 ohm to get -12V @ cathodes 6v6)
I've also changed R24 to a 2W. I don't know if I missed something in the Drip BOM or documentation, but it was 0.5W while the original schematic has 2W There was some heat damage on the 0.5W I replaced.
I changed R8 and R9 to 56R here, to adjust for the T-Bar/6BA6.-Now running matched 6BA6 on a t-bar mod. (works very fine, even more compression then some of the JJ 6386)
I also checked all voltages at 15dB compression (pink noise), and they're really close to the schematic. I went through and reflowed all the solder joints. I don't know if it was this, the change to R24, or both, but both channels now sound fantastic, I can push the compression at time setting 1 to 25-30dB without any thumping. Levels are much better matched between channels as well.