Drip K&H UE-100

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woot

Hey guys,

Greg from Drip is taking names for a potential limited run of the UE-100.

More info and samples on his website.

Looks pretty awesome!

Not affiliated, just a happy drip customer.  8)

Cheers,

Matt

It looks pretty ridicoulus. Huge 4-layer PCBs, grayhill switches AND relays. This begs for a poor man's attempt ;)

michal_k said:
It looks pretty ridicoulus. Huge 4-layer PCBs, grayhill switches AND relays. This begs for a poor man's attempt ;)

That's what I thought as well. Didn't get good support on my F670 rev1 build either, so I'm not keen on ordering any more expensive PCBs.

culteousness1 said:
Nice song though...

I just thought all this relays should be controlled digitally
to skip all those non-poor-man Grayhills.

Just my 2ct,
Carsten

that was my idea a few years ago. Controlled ba a plugin.

just a black box

mastering engineer would love it

anyone build one of these things?  How do they sound?  Yeah, I know there is a compressed youtube video of it, but would like to hear other opinions.  Thanks

I don't think that anybody has finished a unit yet since there isn't any information (BOM, schematic, manual) available yet.

The thing is a beast.  I can't imagine doing this without a BOM or instructions.

I have his OPTO 6 and the Stereo Vari mu and they don't have any instructions or BOMs.  I am having a hard time getting the Vari MU up and going.  I have been referencing the opto 4 and 5 manuals.....so that helps.  :(

I love his boards, but it would be great to have a BOM and some instructions. 

I don't think anyone has received them.

After Gregory redesigned the boards to fit in a stereo 6RU case, now he is waiting for a case to be made by Tat so he can double check dimensions etc before putting them in production.

Brotastic, when did you receive the dual varimu and opto 6? I didn't think they were in production yet either ;)

Back