Dual 1073 style micpre & EQ in 1u

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m planning on doing this build this year too - ordered the mouser parts for the rack unit, but many of them won’t be in stock for months yet.

Can’t help with when the 2NV73’s will be back in stock I’m afraid, but built two 250eq‘s last year and David was great at replying to questions. My guess is he’s just taken a few weeks for the holidays and will no doubt get back to you now that everything’s starting to get back to normal.

will be interested to see how you get on with your build

Zim

I’m planning on doing this build this year too - ordered the mouser parts for the rack unit, but many of them won’t be in stock for months yet.

Can’t help with when the 2NV73’s will be back in stock I’m afraid, but built two 250eq‘s last year and David was great at replying to questions. My guess is he’s just taken a few weeks for the holidays and will no doubt get back to you now that everything’s starting to get back to normal.

will be interested to see how you get on with your build

Zim

Cool, thank you!
Can't wait to start building this beauty :D

For the out of stock - parts you can easily find substitutes at mouser which are in stock! Just use 'search similar' function!
Worked like a charm for me!

I'm just starting to build the rack/power supply unit which was in stock!

Kind regards, Leo

Hey!

I recently finished my 2NV73 stereo build and everything is working fine except of a 100Hz hum.. The hum is hearable at both Outputs, even when nothing is connected at the Inputs, etc. so i guess it's coming from the power supply? Maybe someone can help me to fix this problem.

Noise.png
Here are some pics of the build:

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-27 at 22.14.49.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-06-27 at 22.14.57.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-06-27 at 22.15.24.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-06-27 at 22.15.25.jpeg

Kind regards from Austria, Leo

...in my opinion maybe some bad connections with GnD, from Psu to other sections.

Last edited:
Friends what kind of grayhill switch is the stacked one? Is it dual concentric rotary switch?On the picture it looks like single rotary and on the front seems stacked...

Latest posts

Back