• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dynacord Echocord Super 76

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasdf

Hello

I am putting up for sale a Dynacord Echocord Super 76. It is in good physical shape, but it is not working properly.
The dry signal is working perfectly, so is the EQ, but right now it has no reverb signal and no echo signal.
I think an opamp right before the reverb tank may be the problem for the reverb, but I have no clue for the echo.
I have changed a electrolytic cap, and a trimpot that was broken, otherwise it is in the exact same shape than we I got it.
I was keeping it to fix it at some point, but time flies, I have many other units that needs care, at least 2 other tape echoes, and I need money to buy stuff :)
So here is your chance to grab one of these fantastic echoes for cheap.
I am asking 200  150euros for it, excl. shipping.
I can ship it safely anywhere on earth at your charge. It can be switched to any possible voltage and has a standard IEC socket so it can be used anywhere.
Sold as is, sale is final, but I can provide a private sale contract.

PM me for more info, photos, etc

Thomas

The story is it belonged to a friend of mine who passed away a couple of years ago and used it quite often, it was working perfectly. I bought if from his son, the echo had been sleeping in a box for 2 years and now it doesn't work (see description in 1st post).
So I suppose the heads are OK.
How can I be sure of that? They are clean, they have some wear of course, but they do not seem worn out. If you have a method for testing them, I am interested ;)

Back