Eastern Conversations

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desol

I wonder what got said in North Korea's trip to China. I just had a listen to a few of Bolton's viewpoints, and he doesn't seem entirely off his rocker. Being a Canadian, I wasn't really all that familiar with his history. Needless to say, his position isn't to be politically correct...or accommodating, to anyone.

Keep wondering... the chinese PR and n korean PR said different things about the same meeting.

China is the life support for Un regime, so he is completely dependant on the kindness of XI.

I would speculate that Trump is using tariff and balance of trade negotiations to indirectly apply pressure on Un through Xi. Trump is even delaying the recent S korean trade deal to keep up the pressure on Un.

Of course the real interesting stuff is all occuring behind the scenes.

JR

PS: Yes Bolton (neocon?) was briefly ambassador to UN under Bush. He was a recess appointment because democratic congress would never bless him (satan?).  He is a serious guy but considered pretty hardline (hawkish) with real experience about world geopolitics.

Back