• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Edcor Transformers, meq5 filter boards for sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangechili

Three Edcor transformers for sale $30 plus cheapest shipping to US only. Can also split these up for $10/piece if that helps the cause
Also not sure if there would be too much interest in these but I have some meq5 filter boards for sale. $10/piece. There are six boards remaining. Pic on the next post

3 WSM 600:600

PM me or reply to the thread

Thx!

Thanks! Any RM8 style inductor footprint will fit. I believe Don audio makes an meq5 set that will fit this board.

If you have a blank 2u faceplate and measure the spacing on the pcb it'll mount right up to the front panel, or you could just fly leads worse case scenario. I should mention I only have 8 of these filter pcbs.

Agreed , the meq filter boards look much better than the old sets from here that are floating around

The boards work great with no bugs, these are just extras i had that were spaced different than my front panel design so i figure people can use them. The low and mid bands are set up for wima mkp series caps and the high band for styroflex caps.

orangechili said:
Only one Edcor WSM 15k:600 transformer left

I was looking in tha way back machine and SSLTECH, was giving this the thumbs up as an LA2A OT.  If that's the case, i'll take it. :)
pm'n. in Georgia.

orangechili said:
I have used these before and they did the trick  ;)

Thank you!

I found the SE HA 100x clone for...$100 (I hope people like them...) and now a below-budget-friendly OT.
LA2A under $400, i'm coming for you baby, hold on  :eek:  ::)

Back