EVENTIDE H3000 Service manual

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have H3000 and the full service and user manual but unfortunately all in Istanbul. Damn it!

However, I have the spare power transformer (here in Glasgow) just in case if somebody needs one.

Ok so does that mean I shouldn't order one then? Looks like a bunch of people have them but it's just a matter of time and resources of getting them to people. Which unfortunately would be the same issue with me if I were to order one. Well I'll just put in that I could use both the user's manual and service manual. But am in serious need of the service manual.

I have the complete H3000 INSTRUCTION MANUAL (user manual) as pdf. Anyone who is interested might send me an email and I'll return with the pdf file.

I would really like to have the Service Manual

Cheers

hey guys. my workload has gone down to a normal level :)... so should be able to get my service manual scanned/photographed.

i've just gotta figure out the best way to do it. i don't own a scanner... so i can either find a friend who has a scanner, or just use i res photographs. i'll try the photographs, if that doesn't work i'll find a scanner.

hang tight,
haima

haima said:
hey guys. my workload has gone down to a normal level :)... so should be able to get my service manual scanned/photographed.

i've just gotta figure out the best way to do it. i don't own a scanner... so i can either find a friend who has a scanner, or just use i res photographs. i'll try the photographs, if that doesn't work i'll find a scanner.

hang tight,
haima

Hello Haima - hi res photos work well if you got a tripod to hold the camera steady!
Would you be so kind as to send me a copy - i've had one on the repair shelf for 18 months now - it is rather baked!!

Thanks in advance

Hi Midnight Sun,
i would be really intersted to have the instruction manual in pdf file,
would you agree to send it ?
Regards
Pacemaker

Heyy, sorry I've just logged-in first time today

Of course, send me an email and I'll reply with the manual.

Cheers

yeah that's a good idea,
midnightsun hope you will read it !
if i receive it  by email, i'll upload the file.
and if someone has the service manual in pdf or scan etc..
please can you upload it to the gmail diy account ?
regards,
Pacemaker

hey coniglius and bookkeeper,
do you have the service manual or user manual  ?
would you agree to upload them to the DIY gmail account ?

There's a scanned h3500 dfx user manual online here:

http://www.studiomanuals.com/search?manufacturer=eventide

It's basically a h3000 with the sampler board added if I'm not mistaken.
A copy of that service manual would be very much appreciated here as well  :)

Enjoy..!

Hello,
As a remind of Jacob's advice :

Go to http://www.gmail.com
Username: groupdiy
Password: thelab
(Please use this account only for stuff worth some degree of permanent archiving, otherwise use photobucket or the Twin-X service)
When uploading, send to both this address ([email protected]) and also the backup address ([email protected]) - so we have a backup in case someone messes up the common mailbox.

Best,
Guy

Back