EVENTIDE H3000 Service manual

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haima said:
hey guys. my workload has gone down to a normal level :)... so should be able to get my service manual scanned/photographed.

i've just gotta figure out the best way to do it. i don't own a scanner... so i can either find a friend who has a scanner, or just use i res photographs. i'll try the photographs, if that doesn't work i'll find a scanner.

hang tight,
haima

haima, any news?
cheers, alex

wow -  been lookin' so long 
it's like, I really wanna go to the bathroom...
but I'm afraid to get out of line and loose my place!

hi guys,
here is a sendspace link to the H3000 user manual :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gc6wvs

I am trying to upload it to the DIY gmail account ,
Regards,
Pacemaker

Ooops , sorry ,
it seems to have worked:
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B7eJ0Ym4tU6dMDVhZTQ0MzgtZjIyYS00NjY4LThhOTEtOWRhMjBhYmI0OWI4&hl=en

sorry guys, things have been busy again... recording schedule kicked up a notch. however, i have located the schematics and the written service manual (two different documents...) and have them sitting here ready to go.

the schematics are going to be tough to digitise due to being large fold out pages. i'll probably just photograph them in overlapping sections and if someone has the time a skills they can be stitched together?

so, just trying to find some daylight hours (!) when i can do the photography part - i think it'll be best done with diffused daylight to minimise shadows etc.

sorry it hasn't been done yet - but i pretty much have studio sessions from when i wake up until various times of the evening - making it hard to do daylight photography.

perhaps if people could let me know what parts they are having problems with and i'll try to do those bits first.

cheers,
haima

yes that wasn't the service manual
Some people needed the user manual,
so i've uploaded it,
and my previous post was :
"here is a sendspace link to the H3000 user manual"
Sorry for the deception guys...
Regards,
Pacemaker

wtmnmf ,
you are the H3000 saver !!!!
Great work scanning those pages
Now let's fix those dead harmonizers,
Pacemaker

BTW: i had good luck upgrading my original H3000 to D/SE specs with a set of eproms off ebay - much cheaper than the official ones. everything works well....

i can look up the seller if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

Back