Eyo from Sweden!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrandG

Hello and greetings from Sweden, name is Simon but most people call me Grand or simple G. Im a hobbyist production / engineer for 10 years, tech enthuasist for longer. I always enjoyed tinkering with stuff to raise my bang for the buck but was never very hands on with electronics and components, maybe this will change here! This tinkering and problem solving mindset quickly crept into my music journey and I love messing with sonics, I get a big kick (no pun intended) engineering audio until I find that sweet spot!

Ive been trying to get a solo debut album out the door but its been a very slow process, many years in the making, but Ive evolved and improved alot during this time and recently I've gotten enough "pressure" from people around me to really start putting out some material, so might be time, hopefully these reactions means my stuff sounds atleast somewhat enjoyable haha

I just recently got paid from someone that was confident in me mixing his metal album and this has giving me a opportunity alongside the sales of some of my Hi-Fi equipment to upgrade the studio, which has lead me to try and find the best sounding microphone and preamp for my humble budget, and ultimately led me here :)

Thanks for reading!

Latest posts

Back