• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F.S. - Strymon Timeline - Delay and looper - Mint condition - Sold

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruairioflaherty

***** Sold *****

Hi all,

Yes really!  Strymon Timeline for sale, boxed with PSU.  Mint condition.  I bought maybe 3 years ago and it was used at probably 10 rehearsals and never gigged, always stored in it's box. 

This thing sounds just stunning, easily the best delay I've used.  Selling only because I have zero time to play, I know it will sell quickly and I need to load up my Paypal to pay for something else :)  I will absolutely be buying another as soon as I have time to play again.

I haven't seen one for sale new for less than $449, will let this go for $299 plus shipping and paypal.

Edit - I just took a look at eBay and I'm priced about $100 below the going rate for sold units.  Don't sleep on this

U.S. only and I won't answer "How much is shipping to XYZ", sorry.  it'll be what it'll be, double boxed - USPS or Fedex, your choice.

***** Sold *****

Attachments

• Timeline_top.jpg
    Timeline_top.jpg
    1.2 MB

Latest posts

Back