• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler: Original style 1081 cases

Help Support GroupDIY:

wmarden

I'm interested in a 2 unit rack mount option for the 1081's. But also am interested in a vertical 8 unit for the 1073/1084s... Looking good API!

API

Hi and thanks!
Not sure if i ever will be able to make a 2 unit rack for these, to much work i am afraid.
A 8 slot 1073/1084 would be easier to do once i have solved the connector thing.

API

Here is the link to the info/order thread.

https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=68585.msg873169#msg873169

API

Hi guys.

Sorry for the slow activity, have been busy with my normal job and family.
I will call my friend tomorrow to see what is going on with the pcb.

I still need a few orders before i can start production of the chassis, but hopefully soon!

API

Hi guys.

I am still here!
My life have  just been to busy with other things than DIY the last six months.
I am ready to set things in motion and have been for a while, but i just want to make sure that i have the time and funds to go through with it before i start.
I dont want this to turn into a mess, there is to much money involved and its a complicated process to make all the parts, so then iwould rather wait a little longer.
But again, they will be done!

ravachol

If there's a pre-order list, please add me to it, thanks —much obliged.

Ravachol +3 for metalwork, buttons, faceplate, transformer holders

Cheers, nice work! Kudos API :thumbsup:

API

Hi guys.

Long time since i logged in here.
I am sorry that i never fulfilled this project in the past 2 years, but my life took another direction and i have built up a small business from scratch in another field, so that have taken all my time.

I do however still have plans to do these cases if there is interest.
I have all drawings ready and a great prototype and also all other things figured out.
But i cant say when i have the time and money to get it all going, but hopefully in the first half of 2020.

My main reason to not do it before was that i did not want to end up in a situation where i had takin in alot of prepayments and would not be able to deliver, or not to be able to pay my suppliers.
Its a big operatin with several suppliers and big money, so it was a risk i could not take then.

Hope to be back here soon again!