Filtek/BFE-MK7 Info/Schematics?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

synthiaks

Before i give up, I thought i will make one last try here. Before, i  just bumped an old thread, but now i Try with a new one.

Does anyone have any info on These Filtek/BFE EQs? They are in the Danner Format But half. The PCB looks insane. Its so cramped that you couldn't an extra Resistor in there. The last years before SMDs i guess. I would HATE having to trace these guys by hand.

Please...

Someone... Please... :'( 

S

I had a MK7 many years ago and had to repair it. That's why I´m pretty sure that I have the schematics somewhere. But I´m three computers and many hard drives further, so it needs time to wade through all the data. If you drop me a pm as reminder I'll check what I can find.

I had a MK7 many years ago and had to repair it. That's why I´m pretty sure that I have the schematics somewhere. But I´m three computers and many hard drives further, so it needs time to wade through all the data. If you drop me a pm as reminder I'll check what I can find.
Will do, thanks! (y)

Back