Focusrite ISA430 problem - schematic needed

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, I had a similar problem! Especially when phantom power was on.
Finally the problem were the electrolytics. I changed almost all the electrolytics and now is dead quiet!

If you can't find the schematic send me an e-mail! But it must be in the GroupDIY gmail account.

hi... I'm new here. Found this thread in my search for isa430 (original) info. i can't stomach the high repair cost of TRD for the problem I'm having with my 430. Any chance someone might be able to email me any service manual or schematic for this unit? I would be FOREVER grateful!
My unit is having a problem only at the output stage. Distortion and turn on discharge noise. It's clean using the insert xlr send but distorting on the OP1 output. Checked the caps and 5532 on the board that the xlr's are attached to, but haven't taken the whole thing apart yet to get to the lower board.
Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks
Shepard

check the flatcable connectors.. I had the same problem with a unit I had here for repair. I couldn't find anything wrong with it, but kept on having distortion and other weird stuff. When I touched the flatcable it was gone. After reconnecting it the unit worked ok.. Not entirely satisfactory but it looks to be ok..

thank you so much for the reply.  i didn't think I would hear anything from anyone with this being an older thread.
I did reseat the ribbon cables and didn't get any change in performance. Fortunately the xlr insert output is clean and gives me all the functions except for the limiter and of course the transformer output stage. The insert output doesn't have the weird turn on hash that "settles" after 10 seconds once the relays engage. So it's pretty usable as is. Schematics are hard to come by. I'll keep nosing around till I find the culprit. Has to be in the output stage, I think.
Thanks!

Shepard said:
Schematics are hard to come by.

The schematic is available.

It's in the GroupDIY gmail account.

If you don't know the info for that, read the METAs, which are sticky-posted in the LAB

Hey guys, good night!!!

I need too a Isa430 schematic to repair my equipament. PLease, tell me how to get this schematic. In the groupDIY email I don´t see this schematic. If anybody has this schematic, so please, send me in the [email protected].
Thanks

Which part of the schematic do you need? PM please.
Hello! I know this thread is very old, but I´m in need for the schematics of the 430 mkii, have a burnt pin on the transformer mollex and I need to corroborate the paths of that pin to re-build it, can you help me out? Thanks in advance

Yes! I found the schematic for the 430 mk1, wish it was the mk2 because that´s the one I need, but I think some parts are the same.

Latest posts

Back