• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FREE! PSU's, transformers, inductors, misc...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramshackles

Moving house and there is plenty of junk I don't want to cart around. Must go quick as we are moving on Tuesday!!

Totally free, incl. postage.
For that reason, this lot is being sent as one; no pick and mix!

Lot 1 Taken!

A 500/51x test PSU, based on the Rackit!. Despite the beat up box, this thing works fine. It gives +/- 24V, +/-16V for testing your 51x equipment:

3 boards of misc stuff. The components here are soldered down, but there is plenty of good stuff to canabilise: A couple of lundahl 1527 trafo's, a lundahl 1517, a couple of inductors, relay, a THAT chip, some switches, bourns pots and a couple of opamps. Plus resistors, film caps etc....

Lundahl 1517 ouput transformer. One of the pins has broken off this guy, but there is a blob of solder there....

An some never-used SMD components - Texas Instruments part numbers CD4053BM96G3 and PCM4202DBT (24 bit ADC)

Lot 2 Taken!
Some mic bits: A workoing AKG D880, Something that looks like a Rode NT1A with an odd capsule. Pretty sure this will not work. And part of a Behringer B2 mic body.

Lot 3 Taken!
A bowl of junk! VU meters, XLR connectors (male and female) and 1/4" jack connectors. Probably a few knobs and fader knobs in there as well. Bowl included!!
All this was pulled from I believe an Allen and Heath System 8 console. It ended up in my hands and has been gathering dust for ~3 months.
You pay postage for this one due to the weight.

Lot 4
An amp!! This is a broken Marshall MG50 DFX. The celestion speaker works fine, but the amp is quite clearly dead.
This thing weighs a tonne so collection only (from Skipton, UK) or you arrange your own courier.
Act quickly! If there is no interest in this by tomorrow (13th July), it is going to the tip!  :eek:

Lot 5
A stagg mandolin! This faithful servant has been replaced by something vastly more expensive and as such has entered retirement. I believe I bought it new about 5 years ago for ~£80.
A great mandolin for practicing/beginners. It even has a pickup. But it is terrible.
Due to the size, you pay for postage (probably about £8-10 to UK)

You must pay extra for the feet.

HOW TO GET IT: PM me with the lot no. you want and your address. If there is a postage fee (for larger items) I'll be back in touch with the amount. Please pay within a day or it will go to the next in line! Once paid, I will post.

If there is no fee - I will post straight away!

mastertaenia; replied via PM.

Just to reiterate: I'm not offering any pick and mix here; it is everything for free (I will allow individual items if you pay the postage and packaging).

First come first serve.

PM me your details/questions

Latest posts

Back