• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[FS] 8-slot lunchboxes (1 assembled + 2 kits)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michal_k

Hi there,

I've been going through my stuff recently and I found some leftovers from the GB I did some years ago. I have following items for grabs:

1) 8-slot lunchbox (assembled) Regular sockets so no extra 24V rails, all you need to do is mount and solder in power xlr of your choice

pnZlfL8.jpg

2) Kits! (2 available) Kit contains all the metalwork pictured and the PCB backplate. I will also throw in some standoffs for mounting PCB to the backplate. You'll have to get some m3 screws, xlrs, edge connectors and screws to mount neutrics to the backplate to finish those.

EN9Awag.jpg

Prices
150EUR for the assembled unit, 80EUR for kits (each)

Shipping:
I will ship at cost from France, so EU sales preferred to keep the cost down.

I also have some rack ears for those lunch boxes, but check with me first for availability.  Don't hesitate to PM me in case of any questions.

Regards,
Michal

Hah, they're 8-slot obviously ;) Don't know what I was thinking about when I typed that. Thanks for spotting it, now fixed.

Everything is reserved for now:

Kits:
* mastertaenia
* bluezplaya (depending on shipping cost to US) / Hawkmoon if shipping too expensive

Finished unit:
* SKJGProject

Can you guys send me your exact address and I'll get back to you with shipping rates.

Hi, Michal,

I want one Kit. Do you have any? I am from India.

Regards

Latest posts

Back