• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: DIY 16 ch mixer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmp

A 20 channel DIY mixer (16 ch faders, +4 ch on pots).  I bought this here on the black market a few years ago.
3 aux buses with pre/post, mute, pan, fader vol. 
Output is unbalanced and goes into a DI (DI not included). I was going to add a balanced line out but didn't get around to it.
External powers supply
Uses THAT 1510 / 1640
$50+shipping

Attachments

• IMG_20200118_134633.jpg
    IMG_20200118_134633.jpg
    306.9 KB
I'll take a picture of the back connections tonight.
I think the yellow knobs are aux levels, the red is pan., faders are level. The four black and red on the far right are for the 4 additional inputs, pan, volume (that cannot go to the aux).
Since it doesn't have a main out it doesn't have a main out level - it needs to be connected to a DI and stereo line amp.
I don't remember much more about it. I was going to add balanced outs and use it for a live mixer for recording, but never ended up using it.

It has 1/4" input / outputs
The gain (Rg) for the 1510 is a trimmer (up to 60dB gain, but currently set to line level, I believe).

dmp said:
Output is unbalanced and goes into a DI (DI not included). I was going to add a balanced line out but didn't get around to it.

Why would the output go into a DI?
that doesn't make any sense

DI output is Microphone level.

If the output of the mixer is unbalanced line level, just go straight into a Line level input (being it balanced or unbalanced)

Back