• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Stereo Pair PeterC (API) 553 clones - Black w/CAPI knobs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indecline

Hey Guys!

I have a pair of PeterC's 5003eq/ API 553 clones for sale or trade. They work great and have 10% pots so they're perfect for stereo use. Only issue is the bypass buttons rubs on the face plate and doesn't engage, and one push button cap is missing (which I have somewhere around here...). It's an easy fix with a dremel tool that you can do yourself, or I can do it before shipping the unit out. These come with GAR2520 and the original transformers from the kit.

Price is $650 including PP and UPS ground shipping inside the US. I would be interested in trades only for complete and functioning units, DIY or otherwise. I can put money towards a deal for something like a Distressor or a nice eq, 1176, GSSL etc. mono or stereo, 500 series or rack mount. No pre's please, I have plenty :)

PM me if you have any questions or offers!

Thanks,
Andy

Attachments

• IMG_5097.JPG
    IMG_5097.JPG
    815.4 KB · Views: 84
Pic 2.... hope this one doesn't come out upside down also  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Attachments

• IMG_5098.JPG
    IMG_5098.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 54

Latest posts