• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - GSSL Stereo Compressor (Not Working)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

felixnieto

Hey Guys,

So a friend of mine recently moved out and left behind some of his old projects so I've been going through then and selling and getting rid of what i can. So what we have today is a GSSL clone build that he started and never got to work. From what he was telling me when he was working on it was that there could be a short or something on the board because he could never get audio to pass through the box. Im no tech so I'm hoping that someone else here is and will be able to get this at a good price and get it all fixed up and working.

I believe the board inside is the PCB Grinder full kit along with the power filter mini board. Also it comes with the case, the matched transformer and the beautiful hairball audio VCA meter. When he ordered all the parts to build this kit he said he spend about $425.00 on purchasing everything.

So I'm trying to get $300 OBO since everything is here. Let me know if you have any questions and ill do my best to answer them.

Below are some pictures of everything.

Thanks,
Felix

IMG_2867.JPG

IMG_2872.JPG

Latest posts

Back