• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS in Aus: Bulk goodie packs. More items added 22 Feb 2014

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis

Updated 22/02/2014 - see below in red

Hi all,

Been a long time since I've posted here on GDIY, but I'm still alive and kicking.  Lost a good deal of DIY project info a couple of years back with a HDD crash which made me re-evaluate a lot of my audio DIY stuff, and reassess what I actually used and needed.  Conversely a lot of my DIY stuff has fallen by the wayside and has been gathering dust.

Rather than just have all this unused stuff hanging around I've made the executive decision to offload a lot of items that I've never used or never completed, so here's your chance to grab some goodies out of my stockpile.

I will ship internationally, however please note that postage will be quite expensive for the larger/heavier items.

PM or Email me "acurtis<dot>sy7<at>gmail<dot>com" if interested in anything, or if you're after a shipping quote.  I will only charge the actual shipping rates quoted to me by Australia Post.  I will entertain alternative methods of delivery if you organise it from your end.

First come first served.  Click on thumbnails for larger.

Fergusson PVD105 Power Transformer - $30AU price drop - $20AU
Input volts 230/240/250VAC, secondaries 146/136/126VAC @125mA (intended for voltage doubling applications 380/355/330VDC), 6.3VAC @ 3A, 6.3VAC CT @ 3A.  Original carton, never used.

30/01/2014 - Bulk Surprise Packs

Don't ask me to separate any of this stuff out.  They're intended for you to grab some goodies and stock up your parts drawers.  Truckloads of stuff in each pack.  Sold as-is.

Pack 4, Vaguely Miscellaneous (1.8Kg) - $15AU

• Approx 100 grey/green push-on knobs for spline shaft pots
  • Small collection of setscrew and spline shaft knobs of various sizes (look the same as knobs used on Joe Meek products)
  • 9 setscrew knobs, similar in appearance to knobs used on Marshall amps but with a silver face instead of gold
  • Large quantity (60+) of 16mm pots with spline shafts of various values (dual gang 20k lin, single gang 50k log, 5k lin)
  • Small quantity (10+) of 16mm pots with 1/4" D shafts of various values (500k log, 250k log, 1M log, 100k lin, 250k lin)
  • Large quantity of E96 series resistors of various values, 1% tolerance, approx 50 pieces per value
  • 2 backlit VU meters 90mm x 65mm x 40mm (note: not true VU meters, but can be made to work with some circuit tweaking.  One is missing one of its two panel mouting brackets - could easily be fabricated out of some scrap aluminium)
  • Approx 15 push-on/push off latching DPDT switches
  • 7 push on/push-off latching 4PDT switches with LED illuminated buttons
  • 18 NE5534 opamps
  • Approx 10 footswitch actuators (just the mechanism, designed to operate a PCB-mount tactile switch)
  • 12 Meder reed relays in a SIL package

22/02/2014 - Last of the Bulk Goodie Packs

Pack 8, Stay Connected (3.8Kg) - $30AU

Massive mountain of:
  • XLR plugs and sockets - 3 pin, 4 pin, 5 pin, chassis mount, inline.  Mostly reclaimed stuff.
  • 6.5mm plugs and sockets - chassis mount, inline, mono, stereo, plastic shells, metal shells
  • Miscellaneous plugs and sockets - RCA, 3.5mm, 5 pin DIN
  • Molex connectors - 3 pin to 8 pin shells and plugs, straight, right angle, big reel of crimp pins to suit
  • Terminal blocks - can easily be cut down to shorter lengths with a sharp knife
  • PCB connectors and terminals - screw terminals, PCB pins, SIL sockets, headers, IDC connectors and sockets, spade lugs
  • Tube sockets - 8 pin, 9 pin, couple of tube socket shields too
  • Fuse holders - chassis mount, inline, M205, 3AG

100W guitar amp load soak box, Pioneer output transformers, Edcor XSM transformer all sold.

Envelope - your PM box is full.  1176 line amps were posted to you this morning.

Thanks.  ADC is mostly a melting pot of various sources - IC datasheets, application notes, an earlier version of the Beis ADC kit etc.  Hardly my design, but certainly many ideas pulled together.  Filled a gap when I just needed those extra two input channels.

Thank You Curtis, the line amps arrived, they are a great match for a pair of McCurdy Mic pre's I am working on.  Kind Regards, and a 'bump'

Back