• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS in Aus: Bulk goodie packs. More items added 22 Feb 2014

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's yours if you want it.  Don't forget it includes all the switches, pots and relays though...

Hi Curtis,
I take the Fergusson PVD105 Power Transformer and the Pack 7, if is still available

Can you send me more details about the Pack 4, if the Pack 7 is sold?
Do you have an idea for the shipping cost for France?

thanks
Cyril

Massive Passive and Get Active packs are on hold pending sale.

Cyril - pack 7 has generated a fair bit of interest and will likely sell before too long.  Fergusson power transformer is still available though

If you're interested in Pack 4, here's a brief rundown of its contents:

• Approx 100 grey/green push-on knobs for spline shaft pots
  • Small collection of setscrew and spline shaft knobs of various sizes (look the same as knobs used on Joe Meek products)
  • 9 setscrew knobs, similar in appearance to knobs used on Marshall amps but with a silver face instead of gold
  • Large quantity (60+) of 16mm pots with spline shafts of various values (dual gang 20k lin, single gang 50k log, 5k lin)
  • Small quantity (10+) of 16mm pots with 1/4" D shafts of various values (500k log, 250k log, 1M log, 100k lin, 250k lin)
  • Large quantity of E96 series resistors of various values, 1% tolerance, approx 50 pieces per value
  • 2 backlit VU meters 90mm x 65mm x 40mm (note: not true VU meters, but can be made to work with some circuit tweaking)
  • Approx 15 push-on/push off latching DPDT switches
  • 7 push on/push-off latching 4PDT switches with LED illuminated buttons
  • 18 NE5534 opamps
  • Approx 10 footswitch actuators (just the mechanism, designed to operate a PCB-mount tactile switch)
  • 12 Meder reed relays in a SIL package

Shipping is based on weight and is likely to be quite pricey.  I'd need to find a suitable carton for pack 4 plus the transformer, but will probably be in excess of $100AU.

PM me if you want to pursue this further.

Hi Curtis

Sorry for the late reply, 100$ for shipping cost is too expensive for France.
I can buy 2 tx for the same price on the local dealer.
So i can't take the package and the transformer, it's very sad.

Best...

Curtis said:
Massive Passive and Get Active packs are on hold pending sale.

Cyril - pack 7 has generated a fair bit of interest and will likely sell before too long.  Fergusson power transformer is still available though

If you're interested in Pack 4, here's a brief rundown of its contents:

• Approx 100 grey/green push-on knobs for spline shaft pots
  • Small collection of setscrew and spline shaft knobs of various sizes (look the same as knobs used on Joe Meek products)
  • 9 setscrew knobs, similar in appearance to knobs used on Marshall amps but with a silver face instead of gold
  • Large quantity (60+) of 16mm pots with spline shafts of various values (dual gang 20k lin, single gang 50k log, 5k lin)
  • Small quantity (10+) of 16mm pots with 1/4" D shafts of various values (500k log, 250k log, 1M log, 100k lin, 250k lin)
  • Large quantity of E96 series resistors of various values, 1% tolerance, approx 50 pieces per value
  • 2 backlit VU meters 90mm x 65mm x 40mm (note: not true VU meters, but can be made to work with some circuit tweaking)
  • Approx 15 push-on/push off latching DPDT switches
  • 7 push on/push-off latching 4PDT switches with LED illuminated buttons
  • 18 NE5534 opamps
  • Approx 10 footswitch actuators (just the mechanism, designed to operate a PCB-mount tactile switch)
  • 12 Meder reed relays in a SIL package

Shipping is based on weight and is likely to be quite pricey.  I'd need to find a suitable carton for pack 4 plus the transformer, but will probably be in excess of $100AU.

PM me if you want to pursue this further.

Latest posts

Back