• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Microphone Groove Tubes GT1 parts and some edcor transformers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deuce42

Hi guys

Clearing out a bunch of useful things as I'm overwhelmed with projects at the moment:

1) Groove Tubes GT1 TubeMic parts kit - 2 x bodies,
1 circuit board populated, power supply board
also populated (minus xformer). It was a
clearance at the time form GT and missing some parts    $50 for the lot

2) Simple black donor mic body and shockmount
U87  shape but small body                                                                $15

Transformers:

1) Sowter 4757 - specially made for the BBC. 10k/10k.  $35 each - 2 available
2) UTC A20                                                                                                  $50
3) Cinemag CMMI-7C  - input xformer                                        $55
4) Cinemag CM-9661 AL - output xformer                                $70
5) OEP A262A2C -input former                                                      $20 each - 2 available

6 )Edcor Xformer - XSM 15k/600                                                    $8
7) Edcor Xformer - XSM 10k/150                                                    $8
8 ) Edcor Xformer - WSM 600/600                                                $8

Microphone stuff:

1) Neumann original K87 Capsule   ]                                                                                 

Meter

Sifam AL29                                                                                                  $30

Valves

Telefunken EF86                                                                                        $27 each - 2 available

I'm unclear how to load more than one photo here. For reasons unknown it seems to only allow me to add one attachment (anyone enlighten me?) -  however feel free to email me and I'll send photos through.

As I'm in Australia postage may be a bit higher than from other places but I'll do my best to accommodate and find cheapest method.

Thanks once again and feel free to contact.

Cheers
deuce

Attachments

• IMG_2774.JPG
    IMG_2774.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 43
I’ll take the two cinemag transformers.

Check your messages.

jakearoo said:
I’ll take the two cinemag transformers.

Check your messages.

This guy is not honest. Sold me  things never sent it.  No response from him since the payment has been done.
Hugo

deuce42 said:
Thanks Hugo.

I dont like to make things like this but it's been one year or more since the guy received my payment for a body mic with neumann logo. Never received any news after this, i replied first on the post of the deal we made, but he never answer to this.
If the guy is smart enough to refund me i can delete some of posts i made to prevent people..because  i will, of course, spam every single post he will make

Latest posts

Back