• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SIFAM PPM 14 Meter, used Gssl pcbs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

felix1988

Hi,
I have the following Items for Sale:

Sifam ppm 14 Meter: Classic GR Meter as used on the original bus compressor. bought used from ebay a while back for another Gssl I never finished. meter is working fine but the screw to "null" the needle seems to be broken - the needle doesn't move when you turn it.  one of the tiny back screws is missing.
very expensive meter (ca. 150€ new) i paid 90€ on eBay so something in that ballpark would be nice.

Expat Audio Turbo Mod pcb: in original packaging never used. bought 2 only used one.
asking 20€.

Super Sidechain pcb: like new never used
asking 10€.

partially stuffed Super Sidechain pcb:  started populating it but never finished.
asking 8€.

partially stuffed Gssl pcbs:  from builds I never finished. pulled out most of the components for other projects. 2 Sets available one control pcb is clean.
please make offer.

Igors Quad Vca pcbs: got 3 of those from a mixbuzz that i built with dbx202c's
please make offer.

I'm located in Vienna, AUSTRIA, Europe

Pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4kbxu96ltrn8x7l/AACihaMvJuchqistr2OoBUO7a?dl=0

Hey I would be interested in the two sidechain boards.
How much would the shipping cost to Belgium?

Murdock said:
Hey I would be interested in the two sidechain boards.
How much would the shipping cost to Belgium?
Ah.... Belgium is a beautiful city! ;) I'm not sure but i think it could work as a standard letter but i don't know if it offers tracking. that would be about 5€ i guess and probably 8€  with tracking. PM me your address and we can work out the details.

remsouille said:
I'm taking that turbo board!
PM replied. Thanks.

Hi Felix, I would be interested on 2 quad via pcbs. I'm from France, could you give me a quote including shipping cost ?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back