• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Two channels of API 553 Clone eqs LAST PRICE REDUCTION

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gearsix

For sale two channels of  API 553 clone eqs

The price I ask is Euro 500,00 Euro 400,00  Euro 320,00

No offers, please

For shipment costs reasons I sell only in Europe

The PCBs used are copy of the API ones, so removing the modules from the box it is possible to put them in a 500 lunchbox ... but consider that the front panel measures 13,1 x 8 cm.

Floti, I do not understand what you mean ...

What I am selling is a wooden box with two API 553 clone eqs built using API PCBs replica

If you read carefully the description in my first post it is written that the panel measurements are different form the API ones.

Nevertheless, if you replace the front panel you can put them in a API lunchbox  :)

I mean that in the first post there is a picture and it seems to be another project and not the API clone.

The picture in my first post is the one of the API eq clones

I used a single front panel for all two modules and I have added the power supply inside the wooden box

I have realised these modules to be used "standalone" and not in a API system

ops, sorry. I read EMI and TG1... and thought you had uploaded the wrong picture. My failure.

Back