G9 47kB (LOG) pot, What the &*%# am I looking for?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StrayCat

OK, I give up. :sad: It's the only part I can't seem to easily find or at least get an alternate for. I know 50K exists but I'm at loss for the right selection. Does any one have a Digikey Part number (Because I have a Digikey account of course) That they have successfully used in the G9 project. :grin: If not I'll have to scrap the project and buy some beehinger stuff. :roll: As if, I can't wait to plug em in. Digikey and I are awaiting a reply.

Hmm,

I'm afraid I'm not up on Digikey part #'s, but a 50k Log pot will work fine. Just look for a "standard" range or "conductive plastic" type and you'll be good to go!

Mark

Thanks for the reply, I'm still a little lost but I'll keep searching. As soon as I decide on a pert number I'll post it.

Hey that's the ticket. :grin: I'll source them out possibly through farnell/newark in One or mouser. The digikey site seems to not get right to the point. 47k Logarithmic pot. Just like that!! audio taper...same thing.

Thank you.

Paul

Back